Ultra Nourishing Shea & Chiuri Body Balm
Non-greasy, intense hydration and protection
This non-greasy, ultra-rich Body Balm in a handy stick format provides intense hydration and moisturization. The nourishing effects of bio-certified, antioxidant butters, oils and corn starch powder leave skin feeling softer, smoother and rejuvenated.
Size - Net Wt. 2.65oz. / 75g
- Shea and Chiuri butters, and Jojoba, Peppermint, Sweet Almond and Lemon Peel oils provide exceptional emollient and protective moisturizing properties.
- 97% natural ingredients guarantee quality and purity.
- The melting consistency of the product makes it smooth and fast absorbing.
- Active Zea Mays -starch powder refreshes and protects the skin, alleviating redness and irritation. It creates a film on the body that promotes the assimilation of oils while ensuring skin – particularly on the feet – stays dry and matt.
Zea Mays Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool. [VF50011]
Apply with a slight pressure so your body heat turns the balm into a light oil. Recommended for use on dry skin or on damp skin after a shower, especially on rough areas. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
We value and protect our Italian artisan roots by performing the entire creative process in house.
We see the value in honesty and transparency; investing in the latest technologies, equipment and specialists is the only way to ensure quality and performance.
We are committed to delivering the very best formulas inspired by nature, made in Italy
Our formulas are made only with goodness. We are dedicated to maintaining an eco-friendly production and manufacturing process and we believe in complete transparency.
- Our formulas are plant-derived, composed using natural, bio certified, active ingredients.
- We source most of our ingredients in the rich environment of the Veneto region surrounding us, reducing our carbon footprint by using regional suppliers close to home.
- All our outer cartons are recyclable and produced nearby to support local employment.
- We absolutely do not and will never test on animals.
- Our formulas will never contain: Parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, DEAs, propylene and phthalates.
- We support global reforestation by partnering with One Tree Planted.