Chamomile Toner (Travel Size)
Soothes, tones and re-balances sensitive skin.
Refresh, calm and rebalance sensitive skin. This effective blend has been specially formulated with highly compatible bio-certified natural ingredients to gently soothe and tone even delicate skin. Redness, irritation and discomfort are eased. Skin feels relaxed and looks positively radiant.
Size - 1.69 fl. oz. / 50 ml
We value and protect our Italian artisan roots by performing the entire creative process in house.
We see the value in honesty and transparency; investing in the latest technologies, equipment and specialists is the only way to ensure quality and performance.
We are committed to delivering the very best formulas inspired by nature, made in Italy
Our formulas are made only with goodness. We are dedicated to maintaining an eco-friendly production and manufacturing process and we believe in complete transparency.
- Our formulas are plant-derived, composed using natural, bio certified, active ingredients.
- We source most of our ingredients in the rich environment of the Veneto region surrounding us, reducing our carbon footprint by using regional suppliers close to home.
- All our outer cartons are recyclable and produced nearby to support local employment.
- We absolutely do not and will never test on animals.
- Our formulas will never contain: Parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, DEAs, propylene and phthalates.
- We support global reforestation by partnering with One Tree Planted.
High - performance Active Ingredients
Chamomile flower extract calms irritated skin, encouraging skin repair.
A synergistic complex with Horse Chestnut extract helps tone and reinforce skin tolerance against environmental pollutants.
Helichrysum extract contains antioxidant rich compounds.
8 Signs of Sensitive Skin and 8 Plants that Treat Them:
Sensitive skin is often reactive to synthetic and harsh chemicals. Plants are biocompatible: their building blocks are the same as those of the skin, so they’re able to work with and less likely to irritate it.READ MORE