Instant Hand Sanitizer
Tough on Germs, Gentle On Hands
FDA APPROVED | CONTAINS 70% ALCOHOL
An instant, fast-absorbing hand sanitizer made with plant-based alcohol to wash hands, rinse-free. Practical for when on-the-move and in situations where soap and water are not readily available (public transport, traveling, etc.).
Infused with Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera to help soften and moisturize the skin.
17 Fl. Oz. | 500 mL
Active ingredients Purpose
Alcohol 70% v/v .............................................. Antiseptic
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Flammable; Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use: • on children less than 2 months of age • on open skin wounds For external use only When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store below 110°F (43°C) • May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
We value and protect our Italian artisan roots by performing the entire creative process in house.
We see the value in honesty and transparency; investing in the latest technologies, equipment and specialists is the only way to ensure quality and performance.
We are committed to delivering the very best formulas inspired by nature, made in Italy
Our formulas are made only with goodness. We are dedicated to maintaining an eco-friendly production and manufacturing process and we believe in complete transparency.
- Our formulas are plant-derived, composed using natural, bio certified, active ingredients.
- We source most of our ingredients in the rich environment of the Veneto region surrounding us, reducing our carbon footprint by using regional suppliers close to home.
- All our outer cartons are recyclable and produced nearby to support local employment.
- We absolutely do not and will never test on animals.
- Our formulas will never contain: Parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, DEAs, propylene and phthalates.
- We support global reforestation by partnering with One Tree Planted.