Olive Oil Satin Body Spray (Travel Size)
Dry-touch body elixir for silky smooth skin
This dry-touch body elixir revitalizes and hydrates lacklustre, thirsty skin. Skin immediately receives a healthy gleam and feels velvety smooth. A unique plant extract blend rich in antioxidants work to help protect the skin from environmental damage while toning and refining its complexion.
Size - 50ml / 1.69 fl. oz.
We value and protect our Italian artisan roots by performing the entire creative process in house.
We see the value in honesty and transparency; investing in the latest technologies, equipment and specialists is the only way to ensure quality and performance.
We are committed to delivering the very best formulas inspired by nature, made in Italy
Our formulas are made only with goodness. We are dedicated to maintaining an eco-friendly production and manufacturing process and we believe in complete transparency.
- Our formulas are plant-derived, composed using natural, bio certified, active ingredients.
- We source most of our ingredients in the rich environment of the Veneto region surrounding us, reducing our carbon footprint by using regional suppliers close to home.
- All our outer cartons are recyclable and produced nearby to support local employment.
- We absolutely do not and will never test on animals.
- Our formulas will never contain: Parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, DEAs, propylene and phthalates.
- We support global reforestation by partnering with One Tree Planted.
Key Product Benefits
Olive Oil rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients hydrate and nourish the skin by replacing lost moisture.
Antioxidant rich Carrot, Ivy and Chestnut extracts help protect the skin from environmental stress while improving tone and elasticity.
After application the skin feels noticeably softer by relieving dry, rough patches.
‘Liquid Gold’ – Italian Olive Oil Used in Our Products
Worldwide, Italian olive oil is more often than not renowned for being the richest and purest: home to many of the oldest and the greatest variety of olive tree species...READ MORE