Nourishing Satin Oil, one of our favourite multi-use products, a spa beauty secret. It has been used in almost all of Floriani’s spa rituals because there are just so many ways to make use of it.
So, what is it that makes it so special? It is a proprietary four Italian oil complex that is infused with cold-pressed organic Olive, almond, linseed, and borage oil so it is extremely nourishing to the skin without being greasy and is suitable for all skin types!
These oils are packed full of healthy vitamins, fats, and antioxidants giving ultra hydration for even the most sensitive skin. This oil literally locks the moisture into your skin plus it is proven to aid in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, and temporarily plumping the skin and you can use it on every single part of your body, face and hair!
In Italy there is an ancient tradition of using Olive Oil on the skin, it is known as "Liquid Gold". Fun fact - Sophia Loren is believed to have bathed in olive oil to keep her skin youthful!
The many ways to use..
1. The optimum way to apply this oil is to slightly damp skin – this works to create a water/oil emulsion which is really easily distributed all over the body. Simply massage it into the skin, the scent is absolutely beautiful, an Italian garden herb blend which is made from essential oils which will also help to protect the skin from free radical aggressors which are known to be the main culprit for skin ageing, they also help to strengthen the skins natural function.
You can, of course, also apply it directly onto dry skin and rough patches such as knees, heels, elbows and it will give the skin a rich, nourishing treatment with a beautiful satin glow without a greasy finish.
2. One of our favourite ways to apply it is to add a few drops to our favourite body cream before applying as it really helps to boost skin hydration and regeneration.
3. It is a hand saviour - simply apply a few drops to nails and cuticles and massage in daily to strengthen and hydrate.
4. It is such a wonderfully lightweight and non-greasy formula that it can also be applied to your face – either directly or by adding a few drops to your favourite moisturizer for an added boost of hydration and radiance.
5. Finally, you can also use it on your hair, it is perfect as a weekly intense hydrating treatment if you apply it to the mid-lengths and ends as a mask and leave it on for around 10 minutes before shampooing and conditioning.
What are the skin benefits?
Increases Skin Elasticity +45%
Improves Skin Moisturization +24.9%
Increased Antioxidant Capacity +114%
Anti-Stretch mark effect - Proven to help reduce stretch marks
Increases Hair Elasticity +53%